One.gov.je is our online customer portal designed to provide you with easy access to Government of Jersey and parish online services.
Directory listing our available online services on the one.gov.je portal
Most of our online services don't require you to verify your identity to access them, but some of our online services, like the personal income tax return form, do.
To verify your identity you'll need to set up a
digital ID and create a onegov account.
Benefits of having a onegov account
Once you have a onegov account, you’ll have full access to all available functions and services within the one.gov.je portal.
- being able to access verified services
- having the ability to change your contact details online
- being able to view a history of any online services you’ve completed or have saved
- have any online form you access prefilled with your contact details, making your form filling quicker and simpler
In the near future you’ll also be able to view certain information about yourself that the various government departments hold such as details about benefit claims, tax returns and your contribution history, all by using your digital identity.
Activate or log in to your onegov account
How to set up your digital ID (Yoti)
Step-by-step detailed guide to setting up your Yoti
Latest progress updates of our online services
The progress updates below were published on 2 April 2020. This data can be downloaded from our
open data website.
Latest forms to go live
Sickness benefit application
Additional healthcare workers
Critical workers childcare request
iframe place holder
Most popular services
- Manpower return no change process
- Settlement Status
- Pay your taxes
- Manpower returns
- Submit your job vacancy
- Coronavirus continuity planning
- Stamp duty payment notification
- Social Security contributions
- Health and social care verification
- Tell us you are leaving the island
Next five forms to go live
- Payroll co funding scheme application
- Employer opportunities for students
- Unemployment scheme application
- Register to be a Jersey resident
- Jersey Disruption Loan Guarantee Scheme
5 Star feedback
|How many times we were rated||5,382|
|Average rating score||4.43 out of 5|
|Average satisfaction rate||86%|
|Comment of the month||"Well done to all involved and working so hard to accommodate everyone at this time. Very easy to fill in and submit."|
Yoti App share count
Share count refers to how many times users have shared their identification credentials, via the Yoti App, to access government services. Unique share count refers to the number of users regardless of how many times they have shared their details.
iframe place holder
Source: Modernisation & Digital,
download the data