Who to contact
It is important you raise your concern with your form or class teacher. It is likely they will be best able to sort things out quickly and efficiently.
If you're unable to speak with your form or class teacher then you should speak with your deputy head or head teacher.
If you still have concerns you can write to your school's governing body. If your concern is about a school that does not have a governing body then contact the Education Department.
Concerns about school or nursery admissions
Contact the Education Department for all States' school admission questions.
If your concern is about a fee paying school you must contact the school directly.
Concerns about a registered childcare provider
Raising a concern about a childcare provider
How your concern will be dealt with
When you report your concern:
- your confidentiality will be maintained at all times
- if we need to share your information we will ask you first
- time limits for actions will be agreed to keep you informed
- all points that you raise will be addressed
- information will be provided to management so that services can be improved
- full and objective investigation procedures will be followed
- your concern will be acknowledged within 5 working days
- if needed a full response will be sent to you within 20 working days
- we will deal with you in a polite and courteous manner
- we will advise you of the actions taken to redress your concerns
We want all children to enjoy school and be successful in their studies. Our schools know that you, as a parent or guardian, play an important part in making this happen.
Schools issue regular reports, arrange open days and visits and encourage you to become informed and involved in your child’s progress.
Customer Feedback Policy
Customer feedback policy