Entrances to the park
Howard Davis Park is in Don Road, St Saviour. It features the Jersey War Graves Cemetery, a walled rose garden and a pond.
Main entrance: from St Clement's Road.
Alternative entrances: Don Road and Route du Fort.
October to May: 8am to 6.30pm
June to September: 8am to 9pm
Free admission all year.
Howard Davis Park facilities
The park has:
- a café, for opening times call +44 (0) 1534 766097
- a playground suitable for children up to five years old
- toilets – including disabled and baby-changing facilities
- it is wheelchair-friendly
- a large grass area suitable for picnics - no ball games permitted
- a formal park with bandstand
Paid parking is available nearby in Route du Fort car park (payment type: paycards).