Coronation Park, which is also known as Millbrook Park, is in Bel Royal, La Route de St Aubin, St Lawrence.
Entrances to the park
Main entrance: from La Route de St Aubin.
Alternative entrance: from Victoria Avenue, which runs along the waterfront.
Winter: October to May: 9am - 5pm
Summer: June to September: 9am - 7pm
Free admission all year.
Coronation Park facilities
The park has:
- a café
- playgrounds – suitable for children up to five years old and an alternative area for older children
- toilets – including disabled and baby-changing facilities
- is wheelchair-friendly
- a large grass area suitable for picnics – no ball games permitted
- an outdoor paddling pool during summer months
- limited free parking adjacent to main entrance on La Route de St Aubin
Paid parking is available close by in lay-bys on Victoria Avenue (paycards must be used between March and September)