Entrances to the park
Howard Davis Park is in Don Road, St Saviour. It features the Jersey War Graves Cemetery, a walled rose garden and a pond.
The main entrance is via St Clement's Road and there are alternative entrances on Don Road and Route du Fort.
- Summer, annually from 1 April to 30 September, 8am to 9.30pm
- Winter, annually from 1 October to 31 March, 8am to 7pm
Free admission all year.
Howard Davis Park facilities
The park has:
- a café, for opening times call +44 (0) 1534 766097
- a playground suitable for children up to five years old
- toilets – including disabled and baby-changing facilities
- wheelchair-friendly facilities
- a large grass area suitable for picnics - no ball games permitted
- a formal park with bandstand
Paid parking is available nearby in Route du Fort Car Park (payment type: