Coronation Park, which is also known as Millbrook Park, is in Bel Royal, La Route de St Aubin, St Lawrence.
Entrances to the park
Main entrance: from La Route de St Aubin.
Alternative entrance: from Victoria Avenue, which runs along the waterfront.
Winter: October to May: 9am to 5pm
Summer: June to September: 9am to 7pm
Free admission all year.
Water Play Area
The Water Play Area is normally open 10am to 6pm.
However it will
sometimes be necessary to turn the water off for short periods during the day
to refresh water supplies.
Coronation Park facilities
The park has:
- a café
- playgrounds, suitable for children up to five years old and an alternative area for older children
- toilets, including disabled and baby-changing facilities
- is wheelchair-friendly
- a large grass area suitable for picnics, no ball games permitted
- an outdoor paddling pool during summer months
- limited free parking adjacent to main entrance on La Route de St Aubin
- dogs are allowed only if kept on leads at all times
- bikes can be walked through the park but not ridden
Paid parking is available close by in lay-bys on Victoria Avenue (paycards or PayByPhone must be used between March and September)