When to use this section
If you have a source of taxable income that doesn't have its own section on the tax return you can declare it here.
Before you do, just check to make sure you're filling out the right tax form.
If you have been sent the short (4 page) return and you have to declare the following income you’ll need to call us to ask for the full 8 page return.
- self-employment income
- partnership income
- Intermediary Service Vehicle (ISV) income
- distribution from a Jersey company income
- shareholder loan from a Jersey company
- property income
Call the taxes office helpdesk on (01534) 440300 and select option 1 to request an 8 page return.
Filling out the form
Once you’ve confirmed that you have the correct tax return and you can’t enter the source of taxable income anywhere else enter a description of the income and the amount you’ve received in the year.
Examples of income that you would declare here include:
- maintenance paid to you under a pre-1997 maintenance agreement (capped at the 1997 amount)
- income from purchased life annuities
- estate income (paid when an executor or administrator makes a distribution)
You can print these notes including a large print version.
Other income personal tax return notes
Accessible large print notes
Other income personal tax return large print notes