Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

  • Choose the service you want to log in to:


    Update your notification preferences


    Access government services


    Clear goods through customs or claim relief

  • Talentlink

    View or update your States of Jersey job application

Partnership income: tax form help

​Partnership income

This is your share only, of any income from a partnership.

Partnerships are legal entities where the partners share responsibility of the business and share the profits in an agreed percentage set by the partnership agreement.

The full details of the partnership income and expenses will be dealt with at the tax file of the partnership.

Filling out the form

You need to enter on your personal return:

  • the name of the partnership(s) in which you have a partnership share
  • the Tax Identification Number (TIN) of those partnership(s)
  • your share of the taxable income from the partnership(s)

If you’ve personally incurred an expense that’s not been claimed in the partnership accounts and it’s wholly and exclusively for the purposes of earning the partnership income, enter a description of the expense and the amount you’ve incurred.

More help

More information about partnerships:

Partnership tax information

Back to top
rating button