Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

Other income: tax form help

​When to use this section

If you have a source of taxable income that doesn't have its own section on the tax return you can declare it here.

Before you do, just check to make sure you're filling out the right tax form.

If you have been sent the short 8 page return and you have to declare the following income you’ll need to call us to ask for the long 12 page return.

  • self-employment income
  • partnership income
  • Intermediary Service Vehicle (ISV) income 
  • distribution from a Jersey company income
  • shareholder loan from a Jersey company
  • property income

Call Revenue Jersey to request a long 12 page return.

Filling out the form

Once you’ve confirmed that you have the correct tax return and you can’t enter the source of taxable income anywhere else enter a description of the income and the amount you’ve received in the year.

Examples of income that you would declare here include:

  • maintenance paid to you under a pre-1997 maintenance agreement (capped at the 1997 amount)
  • income from purchased life annuities
  • estate income (paid when an executor or administrator makes a distribution)
Back to top
rating button