Taxes Office online service
To start using the agent online returns service, open this guide.
Download the online returns service registration instructions (size 217kb)
By using the online facility as your primary method of submission:
- you do not need to submit the same amount of supporting documentation as you do with a paper return*
- it contributes towards savings for the people of Jersey by reducing government spending
- as an agent it provides you with the convenience of having lists of all your clients and their current tax return status available at your fingertips
- it reduces your disbursement costs and time, potentially even helping to avoid late filing fees
- online is secure
- by registering as an online user we will keep you up to date with new services and relevant news
- help protect the environment by reducing our carbon footprint
*The following documents are still required (if applicable) to support the information on the personal tax return:
- self employed accounts tax computation
- the calculation for any shareholder tax credits
- information to support an interest relief claim for purchase of machinery and plant
- information to support an interest relief claim for the acquisition of a trade, partnership share or trading company
- any assessment or computation in order to support a claim for double tax credit relief
- any accompanying information for a 'tick the box' declaration (see below)
Click on the link below for 'tick the box' templates and additional instructions.
Guidance notes and schedules for your personal tax return
Ensure that you keep all the documentation that supports the information on the tax return, as we reserve the right to request it.