Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

How to use MyView for Government employees

​Access MyView

Log in to MyView

How to request leave

Government employed staff can request all leave through MyView, including:

  • annual leave
  • special leave (paid and unpaid)
  • flexi
  • TOIL (if applicable)

The only exceptions are pilot users of Optima (eRostering), and the following service teams within Justice and Home Affairs where different processes apply:

  • Police
  • Prison
  • Fire and Rescue
  • Customs and Immigration
  • Ambulance

How to request leave in MyView for employees

How to view your payslip

You can access MyView using your work or home computer, or a mobile device, such as smart phone, laptop or tablet with internet connection.

You can log in using your email address or personal address and payroll number.

How to view your payslip (English)

How to view your payslip (Portuguese)

How to view your payslip (Polish)

Managing team requests

Managers can also record and manage sickness absence for their team and approve or reject their team’s requests for leave.

How to request leave in MyView for line managers

How to enter Covid-19 absences on MyView

How to delete a holiday requests that has already been approved in MyView for line managers

Submitting sickness on MyView

Amending sickness in my view

Update your details

Employees and line manages can update their person details. This includes their:

  • personal details
  • bank details
  • contact details
  • next of kin

How do I update my personal details in MyView

Carry forward annual leave

Employees can now carry forward annual leave from 2020 to 2021 through MyView. Managers are able to view and approve their employees annual leave carry forward through MyView.

How to carry forward annual leave - employees

How to approve carry forward annual leave - managers guide

Back to top
rating button