Disability Strategy survey
Have your say so we can understand what disability means to you. The survey is to understand Islanders’ perceptions of disability, prioritising key points around accessibility and equality.
This survey will mark the beginning of a campaign around disability and what the discrimination legislation means. This will seek to challenge ideas and provoke discussion, which may feel uncomfortable at times, so that we can understand past and current attitudes and behaviours and how this contributes to the barriers Islanders with disabilities face in Jersey.
Accessibility and inclusion survey
About the disability team
The disability team are working hard to support the delivery of the five main priorities of the disability strategy:
- support to communicate and access information
- greater access to the Island
- good health and wellbeing
- access to education, employment, and enriching activities
- equal rights and experience equality
- Dario Gentili, Disability Project Manager
- Ant Lewis, Disability Inclusion Officer
- Steph de la Cour, Disability Inclusion Officer