How to apply for the subsidy
To apply you need to complete the gluten free application form below.
You'll also need to ask your doctor to complete the relevant sections of the form.
We'll approve your application based on your medical grounds.
Gluten free subsidy application form
You can also collect a form from the reception at Customer and Local Services or call us so we can send you one by post.
How the subsidy is provided
We'll send you voucher books every 4 weeks. The vouchers must be used to buy essential gluten-free foods.
Where you can you use the vouchers
You can use the vouchers at the following places:
- Alliance (Tesco)
- Iceland, all branches
- Leaders Health Foods
- Boots the Chemist on Queen Street
- Le Quesne Pharmacies Ltd on 25 Don Street
- Checkers Xpress, all branches
- Mange Tout, all branches
- Crumbs of Comfort
- Mark and Spencer, all branches
- Grand Marche, all branches
- Eastern Delights
- Reids Pharmacy Ltd on 16 Charing Cross
- Holme Grown in Grouville
- Rondels Farm Shop
- F.G. De Faye Chemists Ltd
- St Ouen's Pharmacy
- Food Hall, all branches
- The Kitchen Cupboard
- The Organic Shop
- Gluten Free Home Cooked Treats
- Valley Foods
- Health Essentials
- Waitrose, all branches
Change in your circumstances
Once you're receiving this subsidy, you must let us know if you:
- change address
- leave the island permanently
- no longer require a gluten-free diet