Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

Employees arriving at building siteEmployees arriving at building site

Change ownership

If your business changes ownership there are different processes and organisations you must notify depending on your business structure.

You may also need to notify the Jersey Financial Services Commission (JFSC) of certain changes.

Find more information on changing business ownership, including application forms and guidance.

Stop trading

Your business ceases to trade if it stops selling goods or services (your business closes) and has no plans to re-open.

You must notify us if your business has ceased trading so we can help you finalise outstanding payments and make sure you're no longer contacted.

Back to top
rating button