Skip to main content Skip to accessibility
This website is not compatible with your web browser. You should install a newer browser. If you live in Jersey and need help upgrading call the States of Jersey web team on 440099.
Government of

Information and public services for the Island of Jersey

L'înformâtion et les sèrvices publyis pouor I'Île dé Jèrri

Employees arriving at building siteEmployees arriving at building site
Jersey cows eating hay

Industry specific licences and regulations

Industry specific licences and permits your business may need

Builder holding scaffolding part

Other ongoing responsibilities

Information on manpower returns and requirements you need to meet with JFSC

Man measuring inside a construction site

Business insurance, premises and health and safety

Learn about insuring your business, planning permissions, Parish rates and health and safety

Women holding a document

Changes in your business circumstances

You need to tell us if your business changes ownership or stops trading

Sunday trading permit

Find out how to apply for permission to trade on a Sunday and the rules around Sunday trading rules

Sunday trading

Trading on a beach or slipway

Find out about the licence you need to trade on a beach or slipway, the duration of the licence, how to apply and the fees involved

Trading on a beach or slipway

Back to top
rating button