Churchill Park is in St Brelade’s Bay, in the west of the Island. It features a memorial bust of Sir Winston Churchill near the main entrance, as well as a waterfall.
Entrances to the park
Main entrance: from Rue de La Valeuse in St Brelade’s Bay.
Alternative entrance: via Park Estate (steep downhill path this way).
Churchill Park is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with free admission.
Churchill Park facilities
The park has:
- cafés on the adjacent beachfront promenade
- toilets - including disabled and baby changing facilities in Woodford car park, St Brelade’s Bay
- a large grass area suitable for picnics - no ball games permitted
- a formal park
The park is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- dogs are allowed only if kept on leads at all times
- bikes can be walked through the park but not ridden
Public parking available in the adjacent Woodford car park (payment type: paycards