Dates for 2023
The community helpdesk will visit your part of the Island on the following dates.
|16 June 2023||St John's parish hall||9.30am to 4pm|
|29 June 2023||St Clement's parish hall||9.30am to 4pm|
|15 August 2023||St Brelade's parish hall||9.30am to 4pm|
|6 October 2023||St Martin's parish hall||9.30am to 4pm|
|20 October 2023||St Ouen's parish hall||9.30am to 4pm|
Community helpdesk services
We offer the following services:
- talk to a Revenue Jersey officer, who will access to the tax system, confidentially about your personal tax affairs (you'll need your photo ID)
- ask us general tax questions
- ask about recent changes to the tax law
- find out about online services like our tax calculator, enquiry form and tax return
- talk to customer and local services for help setting up your digital ID or your onegov account, you will need a valid passport if you want to set up your digital ID
- ask about online data security
The community helpdesk is part of an effort to improve the accessibility of our personal tax help. Particularly for customers who might struggle to see us and for those who do not find it easy to engage with us online or by telephone.
Our tax calculator is an easy way to find out how much of your income will be taxable, what allowances you'll get and whether you'd be better off being independently taxed, if you're married or in a civil partnership.
Tax enquiry form
This online form makes it easier to resolve your most common queries, like getting an updated effective rate or letting us know that your circumstances have changed.
Personal tax enquiry form