From October 2022 to January 2023, Revenue Jersey's community helpdesk is visiting locations around the island to provide support to taxpayers.
Community helpdesk services
We'll be offering the following services:
- talk to a Revenue Jersey officer, who will access to the tax system, confidentially about your personal tax affairs (you'll need your photo ID)
- ask us general tax questions
- ask about recent changes to the tax law
- find out about online services like our tax calculator, enquiry form and tax return
- talk to a modernisation and digital specialist for help to set up your digital ID or your onegov account, you will need a valid passport if you want to set up your digital ID
- ask about online data security
The community helpdesk is part of an effort to improve the accessibility of our personal tax help. Particularly for customers who might struggle to see us and for those who do not find it easy to engage with us online or by telephone.
Timetable of events
Choose from a range of dates and locations across the island.
|11 October 2022||9am to 4.30pm||St Helier Library|
|20 October 2022||9am to 4.30pm||St Clement Parish Hall|
|15 November 2022||9am to 4.30pm||St Peter Parish Hall |
|30 November 2022||9am to 4.30pm||St John Parish Hall|
|5 December 2022||9am to 4.30pm||St Helier Library |
|15 December 2022||9am to 4.30pm||St Clement Parish Hall|
|11 January 2023||9am to 4.30pm||St Peter Parish Hall|
|25 January 2023||9am to 4.30pm||St John Parish Hall|
For this trial period we have 2 Revenue officers on the community helpdesk and customers will be helped on a first come first served basis. If the demand is high we'll try and offer you a convenient alternative.
Improving customer service
We've invested in a range of information booklets to help you understand what you need to do each year.
These will be available for collection from the Community Helpdesk events, but also from your local parish hall, should you wish to pick up a copy there.
Our tax calculator is an easy way to find out how much of your income will be taxable, what allowances you'll get and whether you'd be better off being independently taxed, if you're married or in a civil partnership.
Tax enquiry form
This online form makes it easier to resolve your most common queries, like getting an updated effective rate or letting us know that your circumstances have changed.
Personal tax enquiry form