What we do
Revenue Jersey is responsible for:
- administering and collecting Personal Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax and Land Transaction Tax
- collecting Social Security contributions
- collecting Long-Term Care contributions
- helping and encouraging people to get their taxes and contributions right
- dealing with those who choose to evade their responsibilities
- ensuring that Jersey's international tax exchange agreements are administered
Read more about our core values and customers' charter
Find our online services and forms that will help you to deal with your most common requests.
Tax online services
Use our tax calculator to find out how much tax you'll pay and how the tax allowances work.
Face to face appointments
Appointments are offered if:
- you need to produce physical documentation which we can’t accept in scanned form
- the matter is highly complex such as tax residency or arrangements for double tax credits
- you have particular accessibility needs, or it’s appropriate, for example because of disability, illness or bereavement.
All other queries can be answered using the personal tax enquiry form or by calling +44 (0) 1534 440300.