What Revenue Jersey does
- administer and collect Personal Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax and Land Transaction Tax
- administer and collect Social Security contributions
- collect Long-Term Care Contributions for Social Security
- help and encourage people to get their taxes right
- deal with those who choose to evade their responsibilities
- ensure that Jersey's international tax exchange agreements are properly administered
Find a list of our online services and forms that will help you to deal with some of the most common requests.
Tax questions answered, online services and forms
Face to face appointments
We are currently offering appointments in line with Governments current approach to the CLS help desk appointment system. Customers are advised in advance of any documentation and information they will need to bring with them.
Appointments are generally offered if:
- customers need to produce physical documentation which we can’t accept in scanned form
- the matter is highly complex such as tax residency or arrangements for double tax credits
- the customer has particular accessibility needs, or it’s appropriate, for example because of disability, illness or bereavement.
All other queries can be answered by email or by calling +44 (0) 1534 440300 if the query is urgent.
Coronavirus tax help
Government support for businesses