Personal tax questions are answered using the personal tax enquiry form or by calling +44 (0) 1534 440300. The busiest times to telephone with the longest waiting times are between 12pm and 2pm and then between 4pm to 5pm.
Make a personal tax enquiry
You can also get face to face help at Customer and Local Services in La Motte Street.
Customer and Local Services estimated waiting times
Find our complete list of online services and forms that will help you to deal with your most common requests.
Tax online services
Paying income tax
If you need to make a tax payment, you can pay by debit or credit card, or by cheque.
Pay your personal or company tax bill
Corporate, employer and agent online services
Register for online services to complete corporate returns, employer returns and for agents to submit returns using the secure portal.
Register for TOOS secure portal
Register for GST
GST registration for Jersey and overseas businesses.
Register for GST
Submit a GST return
File your GST return online and help with completing the online form.
Submit your GST return
Use our personal tax calculator to find out how much tax you'll pay and how the tax allowances work.
What we do
Revenue Jersey is responsible for:
- administering and collecting Personal Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax and Land Transaction Tax
- collecting Social Security contributions
- collecting Long-Term Care contributions
- helping and encouraging people to get their taxes and contributions right
- dealing with those who choose to evade their responsibilities
- ensuring that Jersey's international tax exchange agreements are administered
Read more about our core values and customers' charter