About Closer to Home
Closer to Home is a new way of delivering activities and services in community locations to make it easier for Islanders of all ages to access them.
A wide range of services and activities are delivered every month, catering for all ages interests and needs. Examples include:
- health checks, including baby weigh-ins and blood pressure checks for older adults
- social activities, such as singing, dancing and pop-up cafes
- exercise classes, such as gentle movement to circuit training
- support and advice, including addiction support and Citizens Advice
- craft and culture, including Library pop-ups
Closer to Home is a partnership initiative developed by the Government of Jersey, voluntary and community organisations and the Parishes. Our list of partners is constantly evolving. Activities and services are currently being delivered by the following organisations.
If you would like to find out more about a particular activity or service, contact the partner who delivers that session.
If you're interested in becoming a partner, email