|Monday to Sunday |
3pm to 4pm
7pm to 8pm
Visitors to the Maternity Unit must:
- be 1 of 2 named visitors permitted on the ward as listed by the mother-to-be
- enter the hospital via the Gwyneth Huelin entrance and receive pre-screening questions
- sign in on arrival to the Maternity Unit for the contact tracing team
- birthing partners will receive a PCR test on admission to the ward
- wear appropriate PPE as provided by the ward
If the results from the PCR tests are negative then partners can stay throughout the labour, delivery and visit during the postnatal period. Each woman can nominate one person to visit them in the Maternity Unit in addition to their partner however only one visitor at a time.
Unfortunately we cannot allow children under 14 years old who are not siblings of the baby to visit the Maternity Unit because of the high risk of infection.
You can park in Patriotic Street Car Park, both
PayByPhone options are available there.
Wash your hands before visiting the ward and use the alcohol rub provided. If you’re feeling at all unwell it’s best not to visit.
Where to find us
The Maternity Unit and the Special Care Baby Unit are located on the first floor. The doors to the Maternity Unit are locked at all times. When you arrive use the intercom and a member of staff will let you in.