About public planning meetings
- the meeting is open to members of the public. There is no need to pre-register your interest or wish to speak. The Chairman will invite people to speak at the appropriate time, subject to a maximum of 5 minutes per person and providing good order is maintained at the meeting.
- in order to ensure physical distancing at future meetings, members of the public will be asked to remain outside the meeting room until their item is called.
- agendas are available five days before the meeting date
- all applications have an associated officer report that can be obtained from
the online planning register
- individual decisions are published on
the online planning register the day after the meeting
- a copy of the minute for each individual application are published on the
online planning register
- a full set of minutes, once agreed at the following Planning Committee meeting, will be published on this page
- if you require full copies of agendas and minutes from meetings before those on this page, contact the planning administration team
Use the search function in Adobe Reader to locate the item on the agenda or minutes that you wish to view
View planning register
Planning Committee meeting: agenda and access
|Agenda||All agendas are available in table below. Officer reports for applications can be found on the online planning register|
|Attending the meeting||In person at the St Paul’s Centre, St Helier.|
2022 Planning Committee meetings
In order to safeguard others, the Chairman of the Planning Committee has requested that members of the public attending the meeting on Thursday, 13 January 2022, at St Paul's Centre, St Helier, take a lateral flow test beforehand.
Each planning application will be taken in turn and only those people participating in that application will be permitted to enter the room.
People are kindly requested to observe social distancing and wear face masks when not addressing the Committee.
2021 Planning Committee meetings
2020 Planning Committee meetings
2019 Planning Committee meetings
2018 Planning Committee meetings